You! Lingerie and Preggo Leggings with a special discount code!

April 10, 2015

I
Hello Readers! I am back from vacation and I am so excited about this post.

Preggo Leggings Brand Manager contacted me through my blog about working together. I was so excited and blessed! None of my regular shirts were fitting me and they were all belly shirts haha. I am so in love with both of their companies.

You! Lingerie has amazing Maternity Tank Tops/nursing tanks, and beautiful lingerie for Maternity and Nursing. Preggo Leggings has the softest sweatshirts! I cannot wait to try their leggings too! They have the most beautiful colors! You will love anything you buy from them!

They are so kind to offer a 20% off discount code for my readers:

Andreasnow20

Enjoy your shopping! Tag me and hashtag #preggoleggings #bumpstyleapproved

#youlingerie #putapinkbowonit

when you receive your fashionable new clothes from You! Lingerie and Preggo Leggings!

Links to their websites:
http://you-lingerie.com/
http://www.preggoleggings.com/

Xoxo

Lady Snow

All pictures taken my lovely husband Jacob. I decided to wear my hair naturally curly/wavy for these pictures. I usually straighten my hair but I am loving Dove's new curly hair campaign! #loveyourcurls





What I wore:
You! Lingerie Flirty blue & hot pink combination Maternity-Nursing Tank
Destination Maternity. Secret Fit Belly® Cropped Straight Leg Maternity Yoga Pants
Birkenstock 'Madrid' Slide Sandal in white.






 
 
What I wore:
 
Follow me on Instagram under (andrea_snow)
Don't forget to subscribe to my blog too!
Xoxo