12 Weeks

January 11, 2015

 
Dress by Forever 21 & belt by H&M
Lipstick by Cover Girl

How far along? 12 weeks & 3 days
Total weight gain/loss: Four pounds last week at my doctors which was great. I lost four pounds before Christmas and they told me I was underweight. Not anymore!
Maternity clothes? Yes two pairs of H&M Mama skinny jeans! I love them! I got the dark blue and gray ones. Some maternity shirts I bought for Christmas. One from Target and the other one from Pum Bum Boutique in Fresno. All my other maternity shirts and dresses were given to me by the lovely Jessica Phillips.
Stretch Marks? No
Sleep: Great at night but I wake up around 6 every morning now. I always have to use the bathroom and I am starving too. I usually take one nap per day.
Best moment this week: Last week I had an emergency ultrasound at Fresno Women's imaging center. I had red spotting the afternoon before and my doctor called me and scheduled me. Then I also got to see her that day. My sister Ana went with me. My husband couldn't go because it was too last minute. He said he is never missing another one. He comes to all my appointments! Well our baby was moving so much in the ultrasound! Ninja moves and the baby waved hello to us a lot. The baby crossed her legs and feet which Mama was doing the same thing during the ultrasound. The baby has very long legs and she stretched them so much and kicked me. The baby had a button little nose like her daddy! She had Mama's cheeks and big eyes! Love that baby so much!
Have you told family and friends: Yes for Christmas Eve for my family and Christmas for the rest of the family and world.
Miss Anything? Being able to go for long walks, working out, and the sunshine. I am on full bed rest and only allowed to use the bathroom.
Movement: Yes!! It started last night after I drank a small coke, had a Mango Veggie Jamba juice, and took a warm bath. It scared me hehe. I was sitting down putting on my PJs when it happened. I called Jacob in and he didn't believe me. He said I was just breathing. Then it happened at night until two a.m. I couldn't sleep because I was super hyper! It was so exciting! It feels like bubbles and tiny fingers giving you a tickle or massage inside. So sweet! I know it's early but it happens sooner when you are younger, petite and have a huge active baby.
Food cravings: I can finally eat and my appetite is crazy! I am always hungry. It's feels good to eat and not throw up. Cravings are fresh fruits like mangoes, tart fruits, orange juice with ice, citrus, lime, green apples, lemons, cucumber, tomatoes, pasta, and carbs!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Steak!! I always throw up when I eat it! So gross! Very greasy foods too! I didn't eat fast food for three months. Now I can only do Chick Fil A and In and Out.
Have you started to show yet? Yes when you have a small torso and long legs it pops! I am petite.
Gender prediction: Girl
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time?  Super happy!!!!
Weekly Wisdom: Don't be afraid to call your doctors office. They can help you and mine are so sweet. I am on full bed rest. I can only walk to my bathroom.
Looking forward to: My next ultrasound on Friday the 16th!

Little Baby Snow at 11 weeks and five days:



By the way my Mom is now kinda famous online! Her surprise Christmas present went viral and she had over 1000 views in two days!!

Now tons of pictures with my new camera!!! Warning!














Thanks for reading! Until next week! If you like my blog follow me by clicking on the follow me tab on the right side of my blog.
Xoxo Andrea Snow 


Two in June said...

so excited for your little family! wishing you a healthy and safe pregnancy.

ps. if you want to make your pictures bigger just single click on the photo when you are composing it, it should turn blue and you should see a little tab that says small, medium, large ,extra large, original size and so on click on large or extra large which ever you prefer :)

The Snows said...

Brooke thanks for your advice!! I want to be an awesome blogger like you! Teach me your ways!! Let me know if I can ever feature you on my blog or if I can be on yours! Xoxo